I have no idea why I did not read this book sooner!! This is a BEAUTIFUL book, I'll be honest it did make me tear up a bit. I love how this book shows that you can overcome the most tragic things.
Jess
practices his running all summer long so he can be the fastest kid in the 5th
grade. His plan of being the fastest boy does not happen when the new girl,
Leslie, beats every boy. They become friends in the most unusual way
and they create their own magical kingdom called Terabithia. Leslie teaches him to use his imagination. During a rain storm tragedy hits. Once Jess comes to terms to the reality of what happened he
finally finds the courage and strength that Leslie has given him to continue on.
I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I did! I am currently trying to get some of my students to read it.
I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I did! I am currently trying to get some of my students to read it.

No comments:
Post a Comment