
Bragg, G. (2011). How they croaked: The awful end of the awfully famous. NY: Walker.
Even famous people meet their ends. This book is composed of the deaths of different people from discovering King Tut's tomb to the demise of King Henry VIII and Albert Einstein's brain. It contains all the details of what had happened to these people and how it happened. Some of these famous individuals were killed by poison, murder, or just by getting really sick.
I was a bit skeptical when I first looked at the cover mainly due to the fact that I'm not into skulls and such. After I started reading it I couldn't put it down, I even started reading some of the pages out loud so the people around me can listen. This is a very interesting book it explains the deaths of these people in a simple way.
No comments:
Post a Comment